Authentic Panchakarma in pure Ayurvedic Retreats
Vattersgarden Ayurveda Resorts
in Sri Lanka and Germany
It has started in 1991 with the opening of one of the first Ayurvedagarden in Kottegoda, Southern Province, Sri Lanka.
In 2000 the Vattersgarden Ayurveda Resort started to offer medical Ayurveda Cures including the Panchakarma methods.
Now there are four Ayurveda Resorts available in Sri Lanka and one in Germany providing real medical Panchakarma process of Curing.
The daily consultations, the daily treatment agenda, medicine, the meals following the procedures of the Department of Ayurveda, Sri Lanka.
All this is planned for each guest individually by the Ayurvedic doctors based on the development and reactions and feedback of the patient on the treatments. More about Ayurveda
More details about the Vattersgarden Ayurvedic Resorts
The Rates (per Person) in Euro
Please note that the minimum duration for an medical panchakarma cure is 12 full days.
These rates do include:
· All ayurvedic treatments (5 per day)
· Accommodation in double or single rooms
· Ayurvedic full board/ individually prescribed meals by the doctor
· Ayurvedic drinks depending on the Three Dosha constitution (bottle-water, herbal-teas, Lassi, Tambili and freshly pressed juices
· Daily doctor consultations
· All Ayurvedic medicines and preparations
· Guided Yoga and Meditation
· Transfer: Resort Kottegoda (190 km) per Tour 75
· Transfer: Isolabella Dickwella (200 km) per Tour 80
· Transfer: Villas Negombo (20 km) per Tour 15
· Flight - please contact Sri Lankan Airlines or your travel agency
· Visa Fees: 25 US $. Visa can be get at the Visa on Arrival counter in the Colombo Airport.
Contact / More Information / Booking
Katrin Vatter, Niederkruechten, Germany
Phone: +49 2163 81141
Mobil: +49 151 22 66 16 07